Improve pharmacy operation procedures and your USP 800 safety initiatives with these durable and sealable bags dedicated to safe NIOSH Listed Hazardous Drug transport.
The NIOSH Listed Hazardous Drug Transport Bag helps adhere to USP Chapter 800 section 11, Labeling, Packaging, Transport and Disposal in which this bag helps promote safe transport and is clearly labeled for caution.
- These heavy-duty thick bags feature a dedicated hazardous drug caution message along with bold color and warning to alert users to safely handle and observe cautions that go along with handling and transport of hazardous medications.
- Bags are resealable and very durable.
- Ideal for transporting syringes, vials, IV bags and related supplies from the pharmacy to med or patient rooms.
- Value priced for long term savings.
- Available in four sizes: 4” x 6” 4mil, 6” x 9” 4mil, 9” x 12” 4mil, 12” x 15” 4mil
- Made of high quality LDPE. Latex free.
- Sold 100 per package.