Ensure labels stick to frozen vials and tubes and that product is not lost or mixed up due to labels falling off during cryogenic storage. Ideal for safe handling of COVID-19 vaccines that require extreme cold storage conditions. These FrostGrip Cryo Labels can stick to already frozen vials and containers which means there is no need to wait for thawing. Ideal for pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and lab samples requiring cryogenic storage conditions.
- Unlike standard cryogenic labels, these labels will adhere to already frozen vials, tubes, microtubes, microplates, freezer boxes, plastic bags and more.
(as low as -80◦C)
- FrostGrip Cryogenic Storage Labels are resistant to smearing without any additional lamination, and will not become cracked or brittle during the deep freezer or vapor liquid nitrogen phase.
- A safer choice! Since you don’t have to thaw for the labels to stick time is saved and the potential to compromise the integrity of some samples or vaccines is eliminated.
- The ability to withstand the extreme temperatures make these labels ideal for long term storage. If you’re not already labeling frozen tubes, vials, etc. you can easily start with FrostGrip Cryo Labels today.
- Available in three sizes. 1” x ½” for 0.5mL tube, 3/8”dot for 0.5mL tube and 1-1/2” x ¾” general purpose.
Labels are on a roll in direct thermal format and can be used in common direct thermal printers. 1” core.