The Supply Bin Indicator Dial is a simple and cost-effective way to communicate the supply level status of bins, shelves, cabinets, refrigerators and more. By providing a simple visual alert, a stock out can be prevented and the appropriate inventory level can be maintained.
This Supply Bin Indicator Dial can help prevent wasted money when supplies aren’t available, and the time personnel spends trying to find out whether supplies have been re-ordered.
Simply peel and stick! Remove the film from the adhesive on the backside and attach to your desired area.
A simple turn of the indicator dial from Green to Red and Red to Yellow provides visual communication of supply status. Green = Supply level is good, Red = Supply level is low and it’s time to reorder, Yellow = Supplies have been ordered.
- Self-adhesive or magnetic mount provides versatility and mounting convenience.
- Simple to use and a great complement to existing systems such as automation.
- Colors in the Supply Bin Indicator Dial have simple meaning and help effectively communicate status.
- The affordability of this visual supply management tool allows it to be introduced across multiple areas within a department or supply chain. The Supply Bin Indicator Dial can effectively communicate supply status in medication rooms, the central pharmacy, materials management, supply rooms, warehouses and many more areas.
- Blue plastic with labeling area. The large area can be written on with a marker or labeled, making it convenient to number bins and boxes for further management.
- Available individually.