The Steri-Tamp® Belly Button Port Seal is the only single-use tamper-evident seal that provides a 100% sterile barrier. It is designed specifically to cover the belly button port of a Hospira IV bag and can also be used with 13mm vials.
- Stronger adhesion made to work on the Belly Button Bag & vials.
- Protects against contamination and accidental double dosing.
- Notches allow seals to lay flat to prevent bacteria from entering the port.
- Alerts staff when a drug has been added.
- Patented dual-layer leaves true tamper evidence with “OPENED” labeling left behind.
- The foil top layer provides evidence of needle puncture.
- Allows pharmacy to recycle medication and protects patients from dosing errors.
- Maintains adhesion, even when refrigerated or frozen in cold drug storage conditions (down to -20 degrees centigrade).
- Packaged in easy-to-use dispensers, containing 1,000 units on a roll.
- Sterile & Paper Free! USP 797 compliant.