Stock control can be easy as 1 2 3 with the SpinFlag Stock Indicator!
The SpinFlag helps save time, money and effort with your supply management system. It helps with First in First Out processes and monitoring of stock levels as well as alerts for restocking. The SpinFlag helps provide a simple alert before stock has run out, helping to maintain the appropriate levels.
SpinFlag can be attached to open bins, shelfs, cabinets etc. as a simple method to identify when important supplies are in need of restocking or have been ordered for replinshment.
Extremely simple for you to install as the back plate supplied can be fixed to any type of bin.
- Very visual creating a reduction in stock checking time
- Helps prevent stockouts and supplies can continue to be available.
- Easy to use and compliments your current supply management system.
- The SpinFlag can be affixed with glue, screws, double sided tape or other methods. Each indicator has a fixing plate that mounts and then the indicator slides into the plate.
- Manufactured in hi-impact resistant ABS plastic making them durable and robust, perfect for any tough environment.
- The SpinFlag is highly effective with or without barcode scanning technology.
- 1.4” x 1.4”
- Sold individually
How to Use
- The bin is loaded with product.
- When the bin drops below stock level the bin flag is manually set from green to red by turning clockwise. It is then easy to identify which supplies are in need of reordering.
- If a barcode is affixed to the front of the bin, shelf, cabinet or even to the front of the indicator it can be scanned for reordering. When the barcode has been scanned the red flag can be set to yellow by turning clockwise again, which indicates product has been scanned or ordered. Everyone is aware product is on its way!
- The replenishment supply is scanned if using scanning technology and loaded back into the bin.
- The indicator is turned clockwise to green allowing a normal supply process to continue.