This durable, bright yellow supply bag allows you to keep multiple hazardous drug spill kits and PPE organized, easily identified and readily available to respond to hazardous drug breakages and spills.
- Ideal for keeping single or multiple hazardous drug spill kits in all areas in which hazardous drugs are routinely handled.
- Vibrant yellow color signifies importance.
- Another tool to aid in spill control requirements of USP 800.
- The Hazardous Drug Spill Kit Supply Bag is easily recognizable so that it can be universally identified no matter where one might be working throughout medical centers, hospitals, clinics, and extended care sites.
- Durable laminated nylon easily wipes clean.
- Clear window sleeve allows identification of HD Spill Kit, unit, floor, room, or other information to be clearly presented.
- Wrap around web handles for easy carrying.
- The tab grommet on the upper right allows a pull style tamper evident seal to secure the bag zipper. This provides quick identification that the bag has been opened and something used.
- Dimensions: 18″ x 14″ x 4″