Stock control can be easy as 1 2 3 with the BinFlag Stock Indicator!
The BinFlag helps save time, money and effort with your supply management system. It helps with First in First Out processes and monitoring of stock levels as well as alerts for restocking. The BinFlag helps provide a simple alert before the stock has run out, helping to maintain the appropriate levels.
BinFlag can be attached to open bins, shelves, cabinets etc. as a simple method to identify when important supplies are in need of restocking or have been ordered for replenishment.
- Extremely simple for you to install as the back plate supplied can be fixed to any type of bin.
- Very visual creating a reduction in stock checking time
- Helps prevent stock-outs and supplies can continue to be available.
- Easy to use and compliments your current supply management system.
- The BinFlag can be affixed with glue, screws, double sided tape or other methods. Each indicator has a fixing plate that mounts and then the indicator slides into the plate.
- Manufactured in hi-impact resistant ABS plastic making them durable and robust, perfect for any tough environment.
- The BinFlag is highly effective with or without barcode scanning technology.
- 1.7”L x 3.5”W
- Sold individually
How to Use
- The bin is loaded with product.
- When the bin drops below stock level the bin flag is manually set from green to red by sliding the window to the left. It is then easy to identify which supplies are in need of reordering.
- If a barcode is affixed to the front of the bin, shelf, cabinet or even to the front of the indicator it can be scanned for reordering. When the barcode has been scanned the red flag can be set to yellow by sliding the yellow panel up, which indicates the product has been scanned or ordered. Everyone is aware product is on its way!
- The replenishment supply is scanned if using scanning technology and loaded back into the bin.
- The yellow indicator is pushed down and then the window is slid to the right so the green is exposed, allowing a normal supply process to continue.