The MAXCRUSH automatic pill crusher is designed to deliver the maximum amount of crushing effort without the human effort! The MAXCRUSH automatic pill crusher is a portable, battery operated automatic pill crusher system that crushes tablets into a fine powder with the simple push of a button. All manual effort is eliminated and the crusher does all the work, including holding the crusher pouch. MAXCRUSH eliminates the manual motion, therefore eliminating the chance for hand and wrist related injuries. Pain free operation! Since there isn’t any manual crushing effort by different people and different methods, MAXCRUSH Automatic Pill Crusher delivers a consistent crush time after time. Patented grinding action achieves desired fine powder. A small footprint allows the crusher to fit nicely on medication carts, medication prep areas, near automated dispensing cabinets and more.
MAXCRUSH™ Automatic Pill Crusher Features:
- Patented grinding action automatically crusher medications into a fine powder suitable for mixing or feeding tube use.
- Hands- Free Operation is triggered by one button with two optional modes. One push starts a cycle of 5 crushes and then the crusher can be activated for additional crushes by pushing once again. At any time the button can be pushed during a cycle to stop and prevent further crushing.
- Pouches are specifically designed to fit the opening on the crusher base for maximum crusher efficiency and elimination of cross-contamination. Only one pouch is required per crushing cycle.
- Portable for use on med carts; or at nursing stations.
- Long lasting rechargeable battery powers for 300+ crushing cycles per charge; Battery can easily be recharged in 30-60 minutes for additional use. The battery is easy to remove and includes a charger.
- Auto-off function powers the unit off when not in use to conserve battery life. Features low battery and malfunction sound alerts.
- Attractive blue finish is aesthetically pleasing on med carts and in clinical areas.
- Easily wipe the exterior surface with a damp cloth or disinfectant wipe.